1,300 billionaires now control 94% of the planet's resources. That leaves the other 7 billion of us fighting over the remaining 6%. These 1,300 billionaires will not give up their wealth and power willingly. The power elite, through their corporations and governmental puppets, control the military, the police, the intelligence communities, the courts, and the media. They are literally squeezing the last drops of blood out of our economies and devouring the planet. Humanity must face reality and destroy the power elite.